One of the hottest products of 2015 we are now selling the self balancing scooter to help revolutionize the way you transport. This is the newest take on the famous Segway with some even jumping the gun and calling it a “hoverboard”. The self balancing scooter allows you to get to speeds of 15khm and is reacts to where you want to go by balancing forwards or backwards but be reassured this is very easy to use and after a few minutes of getting used to it you will be mastering it. With a distance of up to 18kms (depending on riders weight and road conditions) you can travel to work, school, the gym or most local places. It has a good charging time and usually approx. 1 hour will have the scooter fully charged and ready to go for your next journey. It even comes with built in LED lights to ensure you will be seen at night.
How does it work?
It’s quite simple! The self balancing scooter reacts to how you move your body. To move forward you simply lean slightly forward and to turn left or right you put a small bit of pressure on your left or right side. To stop moving you just stand up straight.
- Distance around 15-20km (depends on rider’s weight, road conditions etc）
- Max Speed 12km/h
- Max tilt around 15° (depends on rider’s weight)
- Max load 100kg (minimum weight limit: 20kg)
- Weight 10.5kg
- Working temperature ﹣15℃-50℃
- Highest power 700W (contain)
- Battery 36V*4.4AH (158WH) lithium battery
- Charging Time Around 60-120 Mins (30 Mins to 80%）
- Charging Voltage AC90-240V 50-60Hz
- Battery type: Lithium battery
- Charging time: 2 or 3 hours
- Voltage: 36V
- Initial capacity: 2-4AH
- Charging temperature: 0-40℃
- Storage time(~ 20℃ and 25℃) : 12 months
- Stored relative humidity: 5% – 95%
- Colours: Black, Red, White
- Size 580*170*180 (mm) Approx
- Tyre size 170mm Approx